Sunday, October 14, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Studio October Kits :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Whilst I can appreciate this may be hard to believe but I actually Luuuuuurve patterned paper!!! I buy it [hoard it!] and struggle to use it :(! .........However! When some amazing creative takes the time to coordinate a kit and takes all the guess work out of it for me then I just find it sooooo much easier to wrap my brain around creating with PP!!! So with that said you can imagine why I so so love the Jenni Bowlin Kits :) :) :)  

Here is a few peeks at what I created using the October Kits and the rest are in the gallery :) :) :)




Photo by Ann-marie Cox

I do hope you are getting all kinds of crafty this weekend, I am hoping to this afternoon :)

Cheers Louise :) xox

5 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

This is different Louise and really attractive too!And of course the little flicks and drips are Pure Louise :)

Unknown said...

Louise these are gorgeous. You really should use patterned papers more often because you have a natural flair for layering. Love these.

Anita Bownds said...

Wow super kool pages Lou !!

Martha Richardson said...

Luv...luv...luv!!!

Binxcat1 said...

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE these... just perfect <3