Sunday, September 30, 2012

Tattered Angels :) :) :)


Hello Hello :)
I want to share with you the fabulous colour theory fun I have been having at Tattered Angels :)
First up is Analogous colour scheme layout. I have used pink, orange and yellow with these Tattered Angels products; Alaskan Salmon Polka Dot Pink, and Firefly.
Lastly is a layout with a purple monochromatic theme. I have used 4 different shades of purple from the tattered Angels range; Concord Chalkboard Blitzen GlimmermistPop RocksMardi Gras, and layered them over and over until i got the particular shade of purple that I wanted :)
I really enjoyed creating these layouts, this month Ive been a bit starved of time to create :(
Cheers and Happy Misting
Lou xox

7 comments:

Unknown said...

makes my heart beat!

Anonymous said...

I've been admiring your work on the Aussie Scrap Source for months, and am so glad I found your blog - love love love your work!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh I love these so much!!!!!!!! :D xo

Anonymous said...

Simply AMAZING Louise. Girl, you rock! I love it when you post!

Oh and on a side note-----HUGE congrats on the MANY beautiful jaw dropping features in Somerset Memories! I was so happy to see your work in my new copy!

YAY!

Binxcat1 said...

these are amazing <3

Binxcat1 said...

these are amazing <3

cifrovoefoto said...

journal here with your work

http://cifrovoefoto.com/zhurnal-on-line/elektronniy-zhurnal-o-skrapbukinge-yanvar-2013