Friday, July 6, 2012

The Color Room #118 :) :) :)










This was a layout I created for display for Imaginarium Designs for Brisbane Expo.

Materials used; grey board, alphas and chipboard butterfly - Imaginarium Designs, distress inks, crackle medium - Tim Holtz,  flower vine - Prima, gesso, staples, indian ink.

Photo taken by LVB



I do hope you have a great weekend lined up I am heading off to NSW to meet with some awesome creatives and spend some time with them and oh yeah......a little creating tooooo :) :) :)

Much Much :) xoxo

5 comments:

kissinia said...

Oh, you are amazing!!! Thanks for this pleasure!

Unknown said...

your ideas never end, thank goodness!

DeeDee Catron said...

beautiful! as always :) I love seeing the sewing machine used! I pulled mine out a few days ago lol

Karen said...

Oh wow! That crackle background is amazing, you always come up with the most creative ideas!! Love it!!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

2 gorgeous layouts !