Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Its not pretty but its workable :) :) :)

Hello Hello Guys :)

I often get asked what my studio looks like. I usually say its not pretty, and that I rarely show photos of it! So whats made me change my mind??? well Im not sure, but Ive kinda figured I am never going to have the studio of my dreams, and when you are in rented accommodation it is even harder. So with that in mind I set about spring cleaning, part of it LOL :). This is my 'spray booth' my arty area! I think it used to be a walk in pantry [the house I am in is very old].


If you look down in the bottom left hand corner of this pic you will see my air compressor for my Copic and air gun attachments. Natalie Mays amazing husband organised and put this together for me! Trev Rokz!!!!!



These black drawers are a bit of a fave for me, they are cheap and fit in with my woodgrain, black and red theme :) I have them all through out my studio in different configurations. They are just from the Discount store.


I was lucky to pick up the Tattered Angels racks second hand,...with the signs :) :) :)




This will be the cleanest it will probably be for a looooong time :) :)

Well thats it for the mo, I hope you are haven a great week :) :) :)

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Awesome Louise... I love your arty space... looks so organized with everything at your finger tips... great little space for lots of arty play :))

Jenny x

dani said...

Oh, wow! This looks like heaven to me! I even pinned it to my pinterest, I loved it that much.

Unknown said...

fun to see it and picture you creating there!

Kerryn said...

What an amazing inspirational colour filled space! TFS

Marelle said...

Oh lovely thanks for sharing I love it
you have inspired me to clean my space up (a corner in the garage)
hugs
Marellexxxx

EFI said...

Good morning Louise! Your spray booth is just perfect!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

wow ! I thought I had a lot of ink and paint bottles...

Jasmine S said...

What a brilliant space. And I think you have every color of the rainbow in there......you lucky duck.

Diane said...

Thank you Louise.
What a fabulous, compact art-filled space.
I was going to pin it too!
:D

Tiff Firth said...

everything at your fingertips with walking anywhere.

sweet.

t

Belinda said...

Thanks for sharing your space!! I love to see everyone else's spaces and yours looks super organized.
:-)

Binxcat1 said...

LOVED this post and thank you so much for sharing your little corner of the world with us... what a wonderful insight to your amazing creativeness... you really do rock you know! ;)