Monday, August 29, 2011

Teaching at Seriously Scrapbooking 24.09.2011 :)

Hi Guys

Just letting you know what my next class at Seriously Scrapbooking is and what you will need to bring along.

It is a technique based class focusing on using wire and vellum in different ways.
If you have them please bring along; a stapler and a pair of wire cutters, along with your basic kit.
Bring along whatever photo you prefer to use on the day, my sample layout has used a small 5 x 8 colour photo [which is at the shop if you would like to chek it out] :)
Session date and time; Saturday 24 September 2011 from 1000 to 1230.



If you are interested please call the girls at the shop on 08 8277-1298

Oh and if you have any questions dont hesitate to drop me a line loolabelle1961@hotmail.com

Cheers and I hope to see you there

Lou xoxo

2 comments:

SueP said...

Hi Lou, just poppping in to say a very big Thank-you for lovely surprise i received via Amanda...gorgeous page that you made for me (us) it is yummy, you are soooo kind, my very own bit of Lou Art!!!xx

Belinda said...

So looking forward to attending my very first Louise Nelson class!!
Love the sneaky peek! :-)